Medical Aesthetician - experienced
We are seeking a bright, qualified individual who meets the following criteria and shares our values of wellness!
We are a warm, dedicated team and provide a lovely working environment. Looking for an experienced medical aesthetician to join our team. Candidates are interested in promoting skin health and beauty with a wellness approach.
• Perform facials and laser treatments, communicate effectively with clients regarding their treatments, and suggest additional products when necessary.
• Recommend and sell appropriate skincare products to clients.
• Meet and exceed daily goals.
• Build and maintain a loyal client base and customer retention through continuous focus on customer satisfaction.
• Ensure and maintain cleanliness and safety of rooms, materials and equipment.
• Properly monitor and manage use of supplies and perform weekly and monthly inventory.
• Ensure spa/clinic standards are maintained at all times.
• Communicate effectively with management on a daily basis
• Participate in all staff meetings.
• Help grow the business through client relationships.
Requirements Skills needed:
• SC state Aesthetician license
• Excellent planning, communication and organizational skills
• Warm, enthusiastic and nurturing demeanor
• Expertise on all skin types and medical skincare products
• Retail sales and customer service
• Must be punctual, reliable and time efficient
• Capacity to work independently and a team player
• Must be flexible with schedule
• Legacy treatment training will be provided
Send resume, cover letter and three references to
If you would like to submit your resume for consideration of future positions, please send to
A list of current openings at Legacy Health & Wellness can be found below. You can view the details of a listing and apply directly from our website. Please be sure review the job description and details before applying.